[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notification/Action Triggers and Family (Group) Accounts

Michele Morgan mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri Dec 13 12:20:09 EST 2013

Janet,

There is a library setting "Patron Registration: Cloned patrons get address
copy" which will cause cloned records to get a unique address record that is a
copy of the original patron's. Perhaps this is set to TRUE for your library?

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org