[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notification/Action Triggers and Family (Group) Accounts

Janet Royer janetr at ci.burlington.wa.us
Fri Dec 13 17:41:02 EST 2013

Michelle,

The address does copy when we clone records.  My question actually had to do more with whether or not all addresses changed for members of a group when one address was edited.  Jason seems to indicate this is possible, but I can't see how to make that happen.

Janet Royer
SysAdmin/Circ Supervisor

Burlington Public Library
820 E Washington Ave