[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Yes, It's Newsletter Time

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Dec 23 10:25:00 EST 2013

Just as a point of clarification, I'm not with the Indiana State Library.
 Rather, I'm the director of the Hagerstown - Jefferson Township Library, a
member library of Evergreen Indiana.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>