[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updating the Roster of Evergreen Libraries

James R Shaw james at jnpshaw.net
Fri Dec 27 12:28:23 EST 2013

Aleksey,
As a new site coming online, the version information will be helpful as I
would know which sites have installed the same (current) version that I am
working to install and would have the same/similar installation/build
issues. We are also building from scratch with no conversion--which appears
to be uncommon.
Rev. James R Shaw
Vice President of Administration - CIO/CTO
Walther Theological Seminary
+++