[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Hold alerts problem

Fiona Borthwick fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Jan 10 07:14:21 EST 2013

Hi Donna,

Thank you so much for your reply.

In fact the problem you describe is another that our customer faces so I
would be very grateful if you could send me a copy of your procedure as
I am sure that this would help them greatly.

However our more pressing issue is the lack of hold alerts and these are
really specific to the opportunistic type of holds.

I look forward to receiving a copy of your procedure in due course.
Please send to fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com.

Regards,
Fiona

fiona.borthwick at ptfs-europe.com