[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Some questions about using Evergreen for a private library

Claire spam4claire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:10:46 EDT 2013

Thanks Joe!

Definitely helpful, and I'll add Openbiblio to my list. Being able to
retrieve information quickly from a database is definitely important, as it
would save a lot of time. For the installation of Evergreen, if I decide to
go with that, I have access to a system administration who would be happy
to help me out if I run into any trouble during the installation, so that
would be alright!

Cheers, Claire