[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Bill Coffey bill.coffey at waynegov.com
Wed May 15 11:07:21 EDT 2013

I should have received 5 - 3 day courtesy notices myself.
I am receiving Holds.
I am waiting for the other late notices to verify that I will receive them.
There is nothing going to any junk mail folder or being deleted by my email software i.e. Rules to move or delete.
I am assuming that the same email daemon is sending all the emails using our email address wc.publiclibrary at waynegov.com as an alias.
I am also assuming that the internet provider sees incoming emails as coming from wc.publiclibrary at waynegov.com

I do know that others are receiving holds, but not receiving 3 Day Courtesy notices.
I do not know of anyone that is receiving the 3 Day Courtesy Notices.
We are in the process of trying to see if anyone has.
Thanks.

Bill Coffey
Wayne County Public Library
System Administrator