[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Wed May 15 11:36:01 EDT 2013

If you have SQL access, you can check if Evergreen is actually running the trigger.
You would look in action_trigger.event (for when the trigger runs) and action_trigger.event_output (for the actual text of the sent message).

Below is the query I use to look this up in our system (as set it will return any notifications emailed to or from bill.coffey at waynegov.com in the last 7 days):

SELECT action_trigger.event.id, target, event_def, add_time, run_time, start_time, update_time,
       complete_time, update_process, state, action_trigger.event_output.data, template_output, error_output,
       async_output, user_data, action_trigger.event_output.id, action_trigger.event_output.create_time, action_trigger.event_output.is_error
  FROM action_trigger.event
  LEFT OUTER JOIN action_trigger.event_output ON (action_trigger.event_output.id = action_trigger.event.template_output)
WHERE add_time > (NOW()- INTERVAL '1 week') AND data ILIKE '%bill.coffey at waynegov.com%'

You can also filter on event_def (which is the action trigger ID). In our case, if I wanted to ONLY grab Hold Available Notifications, I would add "AND event_def = 5" to the WHERE statement.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21