[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Meme Marlow marlowme at oplin.org
Thu May 16 10:04:03 EDT 2013

Hi, Bill.

This is something we have been trying to do. I was told yesterday that the courtesy notices were not a possiblity and that code has to be written to get this done. I am interested in having this done, so would you keep me in the loop on this. I would be interested in helping to support this upgrade.

Thanks,

Meme