[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Thu May 16 10:09:52 EDT 2013

Meme,
It can be done, the code is there in Evergreen back to at least version 2.2 to do this and we are doing this now for us and our 42 member libraries.
It sounds like there is a problem with Bill's system where something perhaps isn't set correctly to make it work, but it can be done now on a correctly configured Evergreen system.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21