[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3 day Courtesy Notice not being received

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Thu May 16 13:22:43 EDT 2013

Hello,

Just to confirm what others are saying, we've been using A/T to send email courtesy and overdue notices since 2.2. Working fine.

Check action_trigger.event_output to make sure output is being generated. If there is output, then your problem is most likely outside of Evergreen. If no, then you A/T settings are incorrect.

However, I do see a note in my documentation about an odd quirk with the A/T templates. The note says "Warning: a blank line between variables at the top of the template and the email fields would cause the email generation and sending to fail almost silently, even though the event would be marked as 'Completed' in the database. "

So, this works:

[%- USE date -%]
[%- user = target.0.usr -%]
[%- lib_address = target.0.circ_lib.billing_address -%]