[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Acquisitions: Is it possible to separate fiscal years from calendar years in Evergreen?

Rantala Leevi Leevi.Rantala at ouka.fi
Thu May 23 01:26:52 EDT 2013

Is it possible to separate fiscal year from calendar years in Evergreen? This issue arises with our current library system every year.

E.G. We have to order the new books that come out in January in December, and our current system doesn't allow these items to be billed from the next year's funds.

The problem is that the fiscal year can't be changed separately from the calendar year.

Best wishes
Leevi Rantala
Project worker / Librarian
Oulu Regional Library - City Library