[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] merchandising committee

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sun Nov 3 09:37:39 EST 2013

Last month the Evergreen Oversight Board authorized the creation of a
standing committee to handle merchandising opportunities via the proposed
storefronts on a service like Zazzle and one at Amazon.

Copy of that here:
http://list.evergreen-ils.org/pipermail/eg-oversight-board/2013-October/000612.html

I am calling for volunteers interested in serving on this group.  The group
will work on designs and manage the storefronts and other projects as they
come up.

Contact me and we will continue the discussion off list!

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>