[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] merchandising committee

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Nov 4 10:14:44 EST 2013

Rogan,

I'm not particularly good at coming up with great designs, but I do
recognize them.  If you need someone with a critical eye and some
experience with different online storefronts, I'll be glad to participate.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>