[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hackaway staff client experiment (and then some) / AngularJS

Kallinen Pasi Pasi.Kallinen at pttk.fi
Wed Oct 16 03:50:19 EDT 2013

I really like the demo - it looks very sleek and "modern", especially when compared to the current staff client.

One thing I'm wondering - how would it handle i18n? Currently all the texts in the demo html-files are hard-coded. I guess one way would be to turn all the html "templates" into TT templates, and do the translations via that?

--
Ystävällisin terveisin

Pasi Kallinen
ICT-asiantuntija