[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items not checking in?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Fri Apr 11 19:09:49 EDT 2014

Rogan definitely wins the internet today.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>