[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Help getting a Epson TM-T88IV thermal printer working on Ubuntu 12.04 and Evergreen 2.6

William McDuff wmcduff at princerupertlibrary.ca
Mon Aug 11 15:01:35 EDT 2014

I'm having problems getting printouts on an Epson TM-T88IV from Ubuntu
12.04 from Evergreen. Printing works fine from LibreOffice, so I suspect
what I need to do is use a Custom/External Print alternate print
strategy of some sort. Does anyone have experience with getting this
pairing to work and can suggest what I might need to use in the custom slot?

Thanks,

--
William McDuff
Technical Library Assistant

"English is a beautiful language, full of misunderstandings."
-- Robert, from The Comfort of Strangers, Ian McEwan