[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Regarding auth-bib linking on combined name/title headings (1xx main entry + 240 field)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:06:17 EDT 2014

This isn't an answer to the question, but for some background, I personally
heard about this for the first time at the 2014 Evergreen conference.
 There's no code supporting 1-auth-field/multi-bib-fields today.

As a general question to the catalogers out there, is the 1XX/240 combo the
only instance of this that you're aware of, or is there a general pattern
of combining the control of multiple bib fields into a single authority
field?  That might inform the direction taken with any code to address this.

TIA,

--
Mike Rylander