[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.8 release scheduling

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Dec 15 14:49:40 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

Dates look reasonable to me.  Having gone through the alpha cutting
stage myself now, I may agree with you that very few people tend to
test them and provide feedback with the majority often waiting for the
beta when more features have been added of note or substance.  Or you
know... just running directly off master and testing all along the
way.  ;)

I am +1 to your proposed dates; it'll certainly help that we'll be
coordinating the main release cutting alongside the current
maintenance release dates.  Looks like that'll help with the bug
wrangling and getting happier releases out the door in general.

Looking forward to seeing what's in the pipeline for 2.8!

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Evergreen Systems Manager