[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference - Two Months Away!

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Jan 13 14:52:58 EST 2014

"Please come to Boston for the Springtime ."  (Points to you if you can name
the 1970s recording artist)

Come to the 2014 Evergreen Conference!

http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/

Come to eat, drink, and be merry!  We're having lunch-arounds on Thursday!
Dine-arounds on Friday!  And yes, we'll be doing a pub crawl to some of the
best Kendall Square watering holes!

Conference dates:  Wednesday, March 19th to Saturday, March 22nd at the
Boston Marriott Cambridge

To register:

http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/conference-registration/

The Early Bird registration fee of $220 is available through January 16,
2014. After January 16th, the fee is $270.

Please BOOK your hotel room now!  The conference rate at the Boston Marriott
Cambridge is $179 per night.
<http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/venue/>
http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg14/venue/

We look forward to seeing you all in Cambridge this March!

Posted on behalf of the Evergreen 2014 International Conference Organizing
Committee:

*	Ron Gagnon, NOBLE
*	Joan Kuklinski, C/W MARS
*	Kathy Lussier, MassLNC (co-chair)
*	Ben Shum, Bibliomation
*	Tim Spindler, C/W MARS
*	Yamil Suarez, Berklee College of Music
*	Amy Terlaga, Bibliomation (co-chair)
*	Carol Yarrison, Bibliomation

Amy Terlaga

Director of User Services