[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto-Renewal Functionality

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jan 24 16:31:31 EST 2014

I wouldn't object to it, I just wouldn't fight for it either - the per loan
over ride.  The ability to have auto renewals I rather like as I see it as
a chance for good customer experiences.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>