[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] NoveList Select links

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Fri Jul 11 13:02:51 EDT 2014

We are currently running version 2.4.2.  We just added NoveList Select
content into our catalog, but the links to series titles and read-alikes
return the following 404 error.

> The requested URL /opac/results was not found on this server.

NoveList is trying to link to:
<http://sunbury.cool-cat.org/opac/results?bool=and&qtype=author&contains=contains&query=Rowling,%20J.%20K.&bool=and&qtype=keyword&contains=contains&query=&bool=and&qtype=keyword&contains=contains&query=&sort=&loc=1&pubdate=is&date1=&date2=&x=0&y=0&_adv=1>

I'm thinking that perhaps the link is referencing an old JSPAC location,
or maybe it's something else.  Anyhow, what should the URL be to link to
a title in TPAC?

Also, they simply had us added the following to the eg_vhost.conf file:
> # Novelist
> SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_URL http://imageserver.ebscohost.com/novelistselect/ns2init.js
> SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_PROFILE <[PROFILE]>
> SetEnv OILS_NOVELIST_PASSWORD <[PASSWORD]>

Where does the link to additional titles get changed, or is it something
that Ebsco has to change on their end?

Thanks in advance for any help.

CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery, MLIS
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library