[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference Planning Committee for 2015 Conference

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Jun 6 17:28:09 EDT 2014

Sorry - I just want to add one point of clarification. The new  standing
planning committee will not supersede the programming committee that has
traditionally handled programming.
The programming committee has always had a small core group of people
who have served from year to year and may not be interested in other
aspects of planning.

This standing committee will help out with other aspects of conference
planning.

Have a nice weekend!

Kathy

Kathy Lussier