[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hackfest 2014 Ideas Page [Cf. Browser client dev log update / feedback request on grids]

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Mar 13 16:05:58 EDT 2014

Hello Bill,

Thanks for bringing this up!  I think this is absolutely the linchpin for getting the web staff client rolling.

Since this code is still so fresh, it seems ripe for hacking, so I've created a conference Hackfest page and added this there.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:hackfest:eg2014

If anyone else has ideas, please post them!

Thanks again,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst