[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Collecting the 2014 Evergreen conference presentations files and URLs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Mar 24 10:33:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are collecting all of the presentation from the last weeks conference. If you presented at the Evergreen conference this year at either a formal session or a lightning talk, please email me your presentation directly at ysuarez at berklee.edu. This is because the sending large attachments though the mailing list impacts the lists servers performance, among other issues.

Some presentations where stored on a server to begin with, so you can just send me the URL on this list if you prefer.

After we collect all presentations, we will announce the location of where they will be found.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil