[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Don't miss next year's Evergreen International Conference

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Mon Mar 24 11:24:02 EDT 2014

Last week's EIG in Cambridge was extraordinarily useful, in terms of both
information learned and contacts made.  The committees did a tremendous job
of lining up presentations that covered topics we really wanted to hear
about at a comfortable venue and for a very reasonable price.  Huge thanks
to both the Conference Organizing Committee and the Conference Program
Planning Committee, and no I'm not getting a kickback for saying this
stuff.  I came home with reams of notes and a stack of business cards.
 Fair warning to all you generous people: I'll be emailing you with
questions!

If there's any way your budget can be stretched to allow it, I highly
recommend attending next year's conference, wherever and whenever it's held.

Thanks,
Lise

--
Lise Keppler