[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation policy setting - circulation duration rules

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Thu May 1 15:35:46 EDT 2014

If renewals are working, and you didn't intend to have
renewal-specific rules, I would update the rules to set is_renewal to
NULL to see if it fixes things. It being set to true would make the
rules only apply to renewals. This can be done with the following SQL
statement:

UPDATE config.circ_matrix_matchpoint SET is_renewal = NULL;

You will, obviously, need to be more careful if you do have
renewal-specific rules in place.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium