[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Items in red are still checked out

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue May 27 09:57:03 EDT 2014

I'm not sure I'm understanding this right.  When something shows up as red
in the "bills" screen, it means that it's still checked out, whether just
late or marked as lost.  An item begins to accrue fines the second day
after being late (including the grace period day if one is in force).

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>