[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Record problem with 2.6.1

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Nov 3 13:25:41 EST 2014

Just to clarify which of these scenarios is happening:

a) You retrieve patron but the fields never popular with the patron
information or

b) You retrieve patron successfully but when you select edit it never
proceeds to let you edit

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>