[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Corrupt files? Can they be reloaded?

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed Nov 12 09:32:29 EST 2014

To answer your question from the subject:

Yes, you can reload corrupt files by reinstalling a fresh Evergreen.

I would do so from an entirely fresh download or git repository to
avoid the issue of the files being corrupted in the previous location.

In fact, I'd recommend making a completely clean installation without
any local customizations to rule out a local customization causing the
issues. Once that is working, I recommend adding any customizations
one at a time to see where it breaks, if it breaks at all.

HtH,
Jason
--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org