[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Tag 880 indexing for CJK characters

Elizabeth B. Thomsen et at noblenet.org
Fri Sep 12 10:26:12 EDT 2014

We index the 880s -- you can see an example of a record displaying 880s
here: http://evergreen.noblenet.org/eg/opac/record/2720030

Here's a link to search results for titles with Beijing (北京)
http://evergreen.noblenet.org/eg/opac/results?query=%E5%8C%97%E4%BA%AC&qtype=title&fg%3Aadvanced=&locg=1

Screenshot here:
http://screencast.com/t/XnPDck1e66PZ

Release notes for this feature:
http://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/release/RELEASE_NOTES_2_4.html#_opac

Hope this helps!

--
Elizabeth Thomsen, Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange
E-mail: et at noblenet.org