[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bib records without item attached report template

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 27 07:19:37 EDT 2015

Hi Rita,

This may do what you're after:

Use the Bibliographic Record source.

Displayed Fields:

Bibliographic Record -> TCN Value
Bibliographic Record -> Record Creator -> OPAC/Staff Client User Name

Base Filters:

Bibliographic Record -> Record Creation Date/Time (Date) (Between)
Bibliographic Record -> Is Active? (Equals) (True)
Bibliographic Record -> Is Deleted? (Equals) (False)
Bibliographic Record -> Call Numbers -> Copies -> Copy ID (Is NULL)

Please let me know if there's anything confusing about my notations.

Note that this approach makes sorting by spreadsheet unnecessary - it should only show bibs without copies attached.

Hope that helps!

Chris