[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds? What are the correct settings?

Michele Morgan mmorgan at noblenet.org
Wed Aug 26 12:15:16 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

We have seen this behavior if the library setting "Org Unit is not a hold
pickup library" is set for a certain library, and that library is a
patron's preferred pickup location. The particular library appears greyed
out in the dropdown menu for pickup library, but can be loaded by default
from the patron's preferences. Try changing the pickup location to see if
that's the problem.

Here is a Launchpad bug:

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org