[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds? What are the correct settings?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:45:43 EDT 2015

Michele,

I think you win the prize!   This was most likely the problem.  Who knew??

Thank you very much!   We have changed this setting and now we can “place” a hold.  I got an error message this time about this copy not being suitable for a hold.  But that could be overridden.   Nice.

  Now we will test with several types of materials to make sure all of our other settings are correct.   Any more advice?   What other settings need to be in place for …?    Copy locations?   Material types?   Item status?     I’d like to make sure the stars align correctly.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Asbury University
Wilmore, KY  40390