[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminders for expiring cards

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Fri Dec 18 17:42:45 EST 2015

Forsyth NC runs a report on the 15th of every month identifying the email
addresses of those patrons whose cards expire the next month.  We use
vendor Constant Contact to send a mass email to all those addresses letting
the patrons know that their cards are due to expire.  Included in the text
of the message are instructions for how to renew.  Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Lise

--
Lise Keppler, Technical Services