[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and Due Date

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 11 10:00:03 EST 2015

Hi Scott,

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Scott Thomas <scott at albright.org> wrote:
>    Thank you for replying. We are in a consortium and other members may not
> want to hide the due date. My assumption is that OPAC templates can be
> customized for each individual library in a consortium. Is this assumption
> correct? I am new to EG and still trying to figure out how all of this fits together.

Yes, it is possible.  For example, compare

https://ashland.sparkpa.org/eg/opac/home

and

https://york.sparkpa.org/eg/opac/home

That said, various Evergreen consortia have different policies
regarding the degree to which member libraries' OPACs are allowed to
vary -- for example, some place a high value on providing a consistent
experience for all patrons of a resource-sharing group -- so there can
be a difference between what is technically possible and what fits
within a consortium's policies.

Regards,

Galen
--