[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Motion to deactivate the "evergreen-admin" mailing list

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Fri Jan 16 11:26:55 EST 2015

I've been weighing whether or not I had anything to add to this discussion
or not.  I've deleted several drafts, but finally I have something.  It's
this.  I agree with Kathy.  There are enough different people with
different preferences for communications.  I've never joined the admin list
because I wasn't really sure if it was for library admin (I'm that) or
system admin (I'm not that).

My question is - does it hurt anything to have it no matter how
active/inactive it is?  Does it cost anything?  Create any headaches?
Offend anyone's sensibilities?  Strike those last two.

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm Reading
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>