[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron change email in My Account? how to dis-allow?

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Thu Jul 9 15:32:42 EDT 2015

All -

I am just not remembering if this is an option and I have completely forgotten where to fix this.

How do I NOT allow patrons to change their email address in the OPAC  My Account??   We do not want our students to change their email addresses from what we have entered into their patron record.    Is this something we can set so that they cannot have the option to change this in the OPAC?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of ILS Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu