[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron change email in My Account? how to dis-allow?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jul 9 16:10:17 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

It looks like you can disable patron email and password updates  by
editing your config.tt2 file.

I know you didn't ask about password changes in your email, but somebody
asked about it in the #evergreen IRC channel a couple of days ago and I
gave them the wrong answer. I'm hoping they see it here. :)

I hope this helps!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier