[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] what data do I pull from for a circ by subject report

Beth Willis willis at noblenet.org
Mon Jul 20 14:18:40 EDT 2015

I haven't created this report template, but I think that Rogan's suggestion
is correct.  One thing to keep in mind is that there are a few different
circulations sources.  If you would like to include aged circulations, you
should choose the "Combined Aged and Active Circulations" source.

beth

--
Beth Willis
Digital & Catalog Librarian