[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Duplicate entry in authors.tt2 (is this bug 958954?)

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Mon Jun 1 15:45:26 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Just wanted to say “thank you” for all the good discussion(s) about this.  We are now evaluating the responses and working with our catalogers to see how they want to tackle this issue.

So going forward, should we file additional bug reports on this—or what’s the best way to bring about change?

Appreciate it!!!

--Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org<mailto:tonyb at ohionet.org>