[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and bootstrap

Michael Schell MSchell at fepl.ca
Fri Mar 27 12:24:38 EDT 2015

Hi All,

With the move toward using the bootstrap framework for the web client I was wondering if there have been discussions about integrating it into the TPAC? This is something we have been working on at our library so I thought I should mention it in case anyone wanted to use some of the code. Here is a link to our test server if you want to take a look. http://forterie.testenv.niagaraevergreen.ca/eg/opac/results?query=harry+potter&qtype=keyword&fi%3Aicon_format=&locg=108&sort=

Cheers,

Michael Schell
Systems Administrator
Fort Erie Public Library