[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron renewals and overdue notices

Trisha Cantwell Keene tcantwell at coa.edu
Thu Nov 19 14:21:26 EST 2015

We are running 2.8.3. Some of our libraries would like to turn off the
patron's ability to request renewals through their account. We also would
like to turn off the automatic email overdue notices by library.

Would someone share where those setting are, in Local Admin, Server
Admin....?
Thank you.
Trisha
Maine Balsam Libraries

--
Trisha Cantwell Keene
Associate Director

(207) 801-5661
(207) 288-2328 Fax
tcantwell at coa.edu

"Google can bring you back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can
bring you back the right one."  The Guardian (London)