[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ERROR when trying to "bill a patron"

Walz, Jennifer jlwalz at asbury.edu
Tue Oct 20 13:00:29 EDT 2015

All -

  I have some how been "suspended" from the listserv for a few days.  I keep getting notices and I keep "reauthorizing" my listserv access.

So, I have missed any messages from Sun until today I think.

  If you don't mind, can you resend?   Or maybe there is the archive....   I don't know where it is though.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Jennifer Walz, MLS - Head of Research & Distance Services
Kinlaw Library -  Asbury University
One Macklem Drive, Wilmore, KY 40390
859-858-3511 ext. 2269
jlwalz at asbury.edu