[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Programmatic Merging of Bibliographic Records

Jim Taylor jtaylor at jtdata.com
Mon Apr 25 14:24:55 EDT 2016

I raised the question at the conference regarding the ability to merge
records outside the program interface and was told there was a
procedure/function that would allow this to be done.  Does anyone know where
I can find this function?   My searching has availed me naught.  I found
something under the Vandelay tables but not sure it is what I am needing as
the above mentioned function is supposed to take two tcn numbers.

Thanks.

Jim