[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] apache won't start

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org
Tue Apr 26 08:33:10 EDT 2016

On 04/25/2016 06:01 PM, tom wrote:
> I figured the problem is in the included file, but I changed nothing
> between working and non-working states...

The network that you are on changed, so you would have to change the IP
addresses that Apache can listen on as the IP address of the computer
will have changed.  This does not lead to a syntax error.

IncludeOptional is only available in Apache 2.3.6 and later. If you are
running 2.2 that is definitely your problem.

Hope that helps,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org

Please note my new email address.