[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Re-organizing the Evergreen Documentation meeting

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:01:44 EST 2016

Hi, Jane.

Thanks for the info. I will look over everything and see what I am signed
up for and not signed up for here in the next few days. I am a little more
interested in the sysadmins, but am a little curious how in depth it will
be. I do not have that many skills in that area, but I think that would be
the most helpful for me. I will look into it more..

thanks, Meme

mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
www.worch.lib.oh.us

Now reading: Uprooted by Naomi Novik