[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Early Bird Registration to the Evergreen International Conference 2016

Carine Mattix CMattix at arlibrary.org
Thu Jan 14 09:29:59 EST 2016

Good Morning,
As we are entering a new year, we are looking forward to the Evergreen International Conference 2016. This year we will be at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, located in downtown Raleigh, NC from April 20th to the 23rd. We are excited to welcome Jason Hibbetts<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/keynote-speaker-jason-hibbets/> as our keynote speaker and many knowledgeable presenters from across the Evergreen community.
Early Bird registration ends soon. Take advantage by registering now:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-evergreen-international-conference-registration-19154781467

We are available to answer any questions you may have and we are looking forward to meeting you in April!
On behalf of the registration committee,

Carine Mattix

Serenity Richards

Kathryn Nesbit