[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-catalogers] Early Bird Registration to the Evergreen International Conference 2016

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Jan 14 09:58:18 EST 2016

Hi Carine,

I've registered through eventbrite but not called the hotel yet. Is there a
room block I should be giving them setup for the conference or anything
like that?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Carine Mattix <CMattix at arlibrary.org>
wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> As we are entering a new year, we are looking forward to the Evergreen
> International Conference 2016. This year we will be at the Sheraton Raleigh
> Hotel, located in downtown Raleigh, NC from April 20th to the 23rd. We
> are excited to welcome Jason Hibbetts
> <https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg16/keynote-speaker-jason-hibbets/> as
> our keynote speaker and many knowledgeable presenters from across the
> Evergreen community.
>
> Early Bird registration ends soon. Take advantage by registering now:
>

> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-evergreen-international-conference-registration-19154781467
>

> We are available to answer any questions you may have and we are looking
> forward to meeting you in April!
>
> On behalf of the registration committee,
>

> Carine Mattix
>

> Serenity Richards
>

> Kathryn Nesbit

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,
York County Library System

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>