[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Has anyone used OCLC's: Sustainable Collection Services (Green Glass)?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Jan 14 10:30:56 EST 2016

Hello,

I am just starting the process of potentially merging with another
library, and we are going to use OCLC's: Sustainable Collection
Services (Green Glass) to analyze our collection overlap and for
general usage statistics.

Has anyone used them before on Evergreen, that would allow me to pick
their brain of what EG utilities or SQL commands I should use to
export the circulation data OCL requires?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil